Here's how to make your own Playdough (Play-doh) in minutes without baking.
No cooking, no Cream Of Tartar, just a super simple Salt Dough recipe that'll provide anything from fun and games (a super cheap Rapidough alternative, anyone?) to stress relief.
Homemade Play doh 'Ingredients'
- 3 cups of normal flour
- 2 table spoons of corn flour
- A cup of salt
- A cup of cold water
- 2 tea spoons of vegetable oil
- Food colouring or paint, etc.
How to make the Playdough
- Add the flour, salt and corn flour into a mixing bowl
- Add either the food colouring or paint to the water then pour that into the flour.
- Add in the vegetable oil
- Mix it all together and...
- HAVE FUN!
(NB Don't eat it!!!)